Here, as with every aspect of Watermark communities, customized care and choice are the order of the day. Would you prefer to get up with the birds to enjoy eggs au gratin in your family style dining room? Or is it more your style to sleep in till brunch with fresh fruit and cinnamon toast in bed? Perhaps you’d rather prepare breakfast just the way you like it – after all it’s your home! Of course, if you’d rather relax and be served, that works for us as well. You get the picture – we’re committed to assisting you how you like, when you like, 24 hours per day – on your schedule, not ours. You tell us your preferences for when, where and how and we’ll take care of the rest.
If our options, service and atmosphere make you forget you’re in a retirement community, that’s fine with us. In fact, we designed it that way. If you wouldn’t have it in your own home, you won’t find it here. Intercoms and call bells – no way. Instead, you’ll hear lively conversations and laughter from Watermark University classes. Drab cafeteria food – never! Delight in chef-prepared cuisine on china with linen or delicious on the go fare – whatever you prefer. And you’ll never catch any of our associates in scrubs. It’s not what you expect in assisted living, and that’s the whole point.
Our assisted living services aren’t limited to current residents. New residents are always welcome to join our community, space permitting. However, residents who choose to join under a Life Care agreement are eligible to receive the increased services at The Inn at Cherrywood for the same predictable monthly rate as they are accustomed to paying at The Town Commons.
- Modern residences with expansive views
- Three chef-prepared meals and restaurant style dining
- Daily housekeeping service
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings, including Watermark University classes
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Service plans customized to your needs
- Personal resident call system
- On-site Social Services Director providing counseling and referral services
- On-campus Memory Care or Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Care, if ever needed
- Maintenance and transportation services
- Utilities and cable television included
- Move-in coordination
- Pet-friendly environment